Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Insanity week 2 plyo cardio ckt


Here's the difference, LAST week I was having to psyche myself up big time to go down and do these workouts. This week I LOOK FORWARD to them, majorly. I am better each time I do a workout (either in reps or less rest, etc.), my energy level is through the roof, I have endorphin highs that last very very long times. EVERYONE who CAN do these workouts should SERIOUSLY just get them! I've NEVER done intervals that felt THIS AWESOME.

Reason why I didn't post my first fit test results was because they were ridiculously & absolutely unacceptable. I am expecting HUGE HUGE improvements next Monday because I'm feeling freaking amazing (and yeah I'll finally admit my horrid initial numbers).

I did end up getting in some P90X back and bi's yesterday at noon, and I don't see why not. In the deluxe edition of this series it comes with an upper body weight workout which he says you can add in whenever you can once a week, just don't overdo it etc. So I'm going to do some sort of P90X upper body work once a week, when I can get it in, and I will be making sure it will not affect my Insanity performance.

Painters are supposedly coming over today, I'm not going to hold my breath. But it's ONLY for today, the rest will need to be rescheduled. So if you need me I'll be around in the evening.

No comments: