Saturday, August 1, 2009

INSANITY plyo cardio ckt take 2 (day 6)

YAY I DID THE FIRST WEEKS' WORKOUTS AND SURVIVED TO TELL THE TALE!

I don't know what it is about this one, but I totally love it, I'm pretty sure it's my favorite because it seriously makes me feel like I'm about to lose the water in my stomach (which makes it near impossible to take sips during the mini-breaks). Krissa you have to do this one, right now! Seriously though...

Differences from the first time: uh, I wasn't so sore doing it (I think my body is recovering faster and getting used to the moves sorta), my arms were still really quivering and wanting to give out near the end. When you're down doing the weird plank jumping stuff I really really feel the need to stare at the crappy dark green trash can hoping it's close enough... just sayin!!! But no, it has not been used in that way...

Oh and yes, no shirt, fan on me & faster than yesterday & I was still really really sweating. This is awesome stuff man, to push so hard. I can't tell you the last time I did workouts that made me feel like this.

This is not for the beginner, this is not for someone who can't do high-impact stuff, this is not for someone who isn't ready to push as hard as they can. But if you want to see what you're made of and to find out what you could do if you tried, then you better just go and get it.

1 comment:

Krissa said...

Probably Monday...I will do this workout. I am looking forward to it now. :)