Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Insanity max cardio conditioning

PAIN is your body's way of letting you know you're still alive.

When I started this morning's workout I had glute, hammie & oblique DOMS, a slight bit in pecs too. The "warm-up" KILLS my calves. Way before this workout was over I just wanted to stop. I don't even know what to say... I could've done without the tons of jump squats, really I could've. My butt would probably be grateful for some rest, but there's no rest for the wicked!

The first month workouts are hard. They had been the hardest cardios I've ever done. I hoped they'd prepare me for this month but it seems they very VERY barely did. Right now I'm HOPING "max recovery" doesn't have leg work cuz I don't know how I could do any. I've NEVER been this sore in my life, EVER. And it's only the third day of the first week.



If I can make it through this month, well heck I can't even imagine. One day at a time. I can, I will. Failure is not an option.

No comments: