Monday, July 5, 2010

Another day, same ol...

This morning was P90X legs & back which was great! I am stronger & more flexible. I did more pull-downs (not sure if I'll eventually try pull-ups or just not). I almost didn't get it in because Aubrey walked out of her room at 4:30 again, but luckily I got her sleeping in 10 minutes and was able to go down there and get the workout in, barely.

DOMS will most likely be minimal now since I'm used to the movements again, but I still really like the workout & lots of sweating it induces :) It was near impossible to eat all I needed to yesterday. Not due to lack of appetite, I just could hardly force it all in (really TOM sucks!), but I did. We don't need me in starvation mode, we needs to keep the calories up enough to shrink da booty!

Anyway, tomorrow more running :)

No comments: