Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting better =)

Sooo... This morning's prescribed C25K workout was: 5 min walk warm-up, then run 90 sec, walk 90 sec, run 3 min, walk 3 min go through that twice. What I did was warm-up then: run 90 sec, walk 90 sec, run 3 min, walk 2 min repeat 3 times :) Then I hit the elliptical for a faster 30 mins. So next run day I'll skip to week 4. It seems that mile run I did sure helped speed things up. Toward the end of my workout silliness crept in my head. All of a sudden I saw myself turn my head to my bestie on the westie & saw how we were running the last mile in our marathon & I grinned big & started kicking up the speed LMAO, really like 11 months away? Okay, I'm crazy, I already know that. I can already see myself doing it though, weird that it seems so easily possible but I've never run more than 5 miles at once.

When I was done working out I had a bloody sock. Dang my crazy toes, this happens to me time to time when I'm running regularly. One of my toes cuts the one next to it, whoops. It doesn't hurt. I'm also getting a baby blister on the pinky toe that I've broken repeatedly lol. I popped it so it shouldn't grow more, it also doesn't hurt.

HA also the freaking fabulous monthly "gift" came, so now I know I can't be upset about stats that I took on Friday. Hopefully it won't be more than one bad day, and now I'm looking more forward to upcoming stats since things will be less.

No comments: