Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting there

This morning I did P90X shoulders & arms again. I was finally able to get to an old weight on one of the bicep moves & got pretty happy about that (but not as many reps as I used to). I also went up weight in one of the delt moves as well. I'm almost lifting what I used to before sx so I'm feeling better! I'm starting to feel positive (at least) that this building back up to what I had been is going well. I know I won't be able to do core work for quite a while (I'm hoping come September I'll be released to do some again), but I'm getting happier about what I can do now. I do miss the feeling of being an athlete & hope I get that feeling again soon. I'm thinking when I can run a 5K I will feel tons better, and I'm not so far off on that (just about a month). I'll get there, soon!

No comments: