Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just keep swimming

Yesterday I did P90X legs & back again, still a very good workout. I'm better at it.

This morning was couch to 5K week 6 day 2 which was 5 min warm-up then: run 10 mins, walk 3, run 10. I did the runs at a 9:40/mile pace. I started to get a side stitch on the 2nd run about halfway through but I slowed down for a minute (just a hair), stretched & said things in my head and it went away. So I picked the pace back up and the last minute of that I did 7 mph for the heck of it, good stuff. Then I walked slow for 2 mins then stepped up the incline to 12% and walked. I did a full hour.

That's about all my update for now. I got the tracking information that my body fat monitor is on its way, so that's good. Soon I'll feel like I have more direction. Friday it should be a 2.5 mile run (which will be slightly longer since I'm going for time not distance), and very very soon I'll be up to 5K & not feel bad anymore!

No comments: