Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whoops...

Yeah I keep forgetting to blog, probably mostly because I'm not feeling like how I used to in that I was super motivated, etc.

Saturday morning with Hubby on nights I missed my workout because the youngest woke up and was hard to get back to sleep. SO I did P90X shoulders & arms Sunday morning (and I won't do that workout again for a month). I took pics & starting stats for a 12 week challenge, not too bad but definitely nowhere near where I really want to be. It's all very discouraging with not losing weight, but I have to keep going so that I can at least get a running base to build on and so on.

Yesterday was C25K w7d1 which was run 2.5 miles or 25 mins (that's what all the runs are this week). I was tired ALL day because I don't sleep well with him on nights and every passing day it gets worse. Around 1 I made myself get it done though, regardless. At first I felt strong so I did slight intervals 1 min each: 6.0 mph, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 did that twice (10 mins) but realized there was no way I'd be able to do the full 25 mins so I just did the last 15 mins @ 6.0 mph. Then I did 25 on the elliptical.

Today I did P90X back & bi's and man that is killer! I haven't done that since before surgery so I know I'll be feeling it!

Plan for the next 4 weeks is during my clean 6 days a week eating the processed foods I eat will be the ingredients for my protein bars (oats will be with breakfast too): whey protein powder, non-fat powdered milk, natty pb, old fashioned oats. The rest will be lean proteins & veggies. Hopefully this will get things moving! I can't commit to my old "cheat days", every time I try to skip a cheat I end up caving & feeling guilty, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do there yet. I would love to be eating clean, just not as strict, more processed foods, more carbs, fruits and the like and not really having anything wholly bad, but we'll see.

No comments: