Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF!

Yesterday I did a full body workout courtesy of Power 90 Sculpt 3-4. I went up in some weights which was good to feel some progress, and I could've gone up in weights on more (which I will do next time the workout is repeated, IF it is that is).

This morning was w6d3 C25K which ended up being pretty easy. It was just run 2.5 miles or 25 mins. I ran it at a 10 min/mile pace (since it's the first time I'm doing this distance) and it was pretty easy. Then I did 20 mins on the elliptical just to burn a little more. Next weeks' runs are all the same as today, so goal will be to do the 25 mins but progress to doing it all at 9:40 min/mile. I'm thinking Monday I'll alternate speeds and whatnot.

I'm really glad that we have power & nothing outside was damaged! We had BAD t-storms last night & tornado sirens were blaring & the center of it on the map? Oh that was centered over our freakin HOUSE! So yeah, I was glad power stayed on so I could workout this morning haha.

No comments: